This is an accessibility statement from Mu-An Chiou.
Measures to support accessibility
Mu-An Chiou takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of muan.co:
- Include accessibility as part of my mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout my internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for myself.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. muan.co is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
- I am aware that there is one color contrast violation on the front page.
- I constantly experiment things on the site so it might not be fully conformant at all times.
I welcome all feedback on the accessibility of muan.co. Please let me know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the site.
To report, open an issue on GitHub or message me on Mastodon, and I will try to respond within 1 week.
This statement was created on 8 November 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.